• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con March 30 Secaucus, NJ

47 posts in this topic

The next Comic Art Con is only one month away, (it has a way of sneaking up on you), on Sunday, March 30, from 10:00 - 4:30, at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel, 2 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ, (it's the same hotel as always just the name has changed). Admission is $10 and parking is free!

The room is SOLD OUT and we will be announcing our vendor roster shortly so stay tuned!

If you are an artist with a Marvel / DC pedigree, (or if you know one or represent one), slots are being filled for future shows. There are only 1-2 possible spaces available per show so please contact us ASAP.

For more information please go to www.comicartshowcase.com and be sure to "like" us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Comic-Art-Con/148649101838277

See you at the con!

Dan & Joe

I will be there for an hour or two to pick up a BWS page from Burkey (low level, not Conan or anything), bug bechara about Tomb of Dracula 44 pages (or even Doc 14 perhaps), ogle Albert Moys stuff, hoping he still have the $7000 piece I desperately want but cannot afford this year. then off to Donnelly to talk about another BWS page. Then I'll hit Eder to chat and see if he has any goodies I may like.

Ialways wear one of my comic art tee shirts that I had made, or even the grendel Hoodie I am wearing right now. So say hey if you seeme,especially you Robert Frey (haven't I sold you some art - it is bird here but fedres everywhere else).

I will also be bringing about a dozen published pieces,most not on CAF, to comiclink I think. McEown Savage Hulk pages, a Harris Starman double pager (not many of those), Yeowell Starman 27 pages, an 11X17 Harris Starman cover prelim, Cheung Illuminati 2 page, batman Grendel page, and more.Any interest in that stuff, PM me and you can probably look it over before I hand it over.

Just two short weeks away, the next Comic Art Con is Sunday, March 30, from 10:00 - 4:30 at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel, 2 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ, (the same hotel as always, just the name has changed). Admission is $10. Children and parking are free!

Our SOLD OUT show room has the best crop of dealers under one roof and there is something for everyone and every budget!

Dealers: Anthony Snyder, Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-EL, Frank Giella, Hans Kosenkranius, Jim Warden, Rich Donnelly, Albert Moy, Brad the Savage, Scott Eder, Mike Burkey

Auction Houses: ComicLink, ComicConnect

Guest Artist: Rudy Nebres

If you plan on attending you should consider bringing art with you. Transactions happen not only with the vendors but between fellow attendees as well. You never know what someone might have! For more information please go to www.comicartshowcase.com

We hope to see everyone at the con!

Dan & Joe

AARRRGHHHHHH !!!!!!

I've made every one of these GREAT events since they began and I'm going to miss my first one because I promised my wife that we would go away during that time ! Damn ! !

but what's a happily married guy to do? (and stay happily married!)

Just two short weeks away, the next Comic Art Con is Sunday, March 30, from 10:00 - 4:30 at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel, 2 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ, (the same hotel as always, just the name has changed). Admission is $10. Children and parking are free!

Our SOLD OUT show room has the best crop of dealers under one roof and there is something for everyone and every budget!

Dealers: Anthony Snyder, Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-EL, Frank Giella, Hans Kosenkranius, Jim Warden, Rich Donnelly, Albert Moy, Brad the Savage, Scott Eder, Mike Burkey

If you plan on attending you should consider bringing art with you. Transactions happen not only with the vendors but between fellow attendees as well. You never know what someone might have! For more information please go to www.comicartshowcase.com

Dan & Joe

Please, please, please, I am begging someone to take lots of pictures and post them on the boards, I especially like photos of the dealer walls. Sadly some of us live too far away and can't work a trip into the schedule. :wishluck:

Dan & Joe

Please, please, please, I am begging someone to take lots of pictures and post them on the boards, I especially like photos of the dealer walls. Sadly some of us live too far away and can't work a trip into the schedule. :wishluck:

If I remember I will go picture crazy, Any artists you want in particular?

Dan & Joe

I am always happy just seeing lots of con pics of everything. (thumbs u

Dan & Joe

I am always happy just seeing lots of con pics of everything. (thumbs u

No problem. But honestly, I already forgot about my offer until I read this!