• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain America #100

31 posts in this topic

When someone above quoted my original post the scans showed up much larger than i see in my original post or on my photobucket account. Not sure why, but the quoted ones are definitley bigger and more detailed.

If you click on the images imbedded in your original post a new window opens with a smaller copy of your image. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner and another copy of the image appears in the same screen only a little larger. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner of this image and you have a copy of your "super size" image - the same one that divad has imbedded in this thread!

Compare the two images and tell me I'm wrong?smiley-gen130.gif

By golly that worked. I was wondering where everyone was getting the bigger images from!! Thanks

I was just fixing to post what timern just said, almost verbatim. lol

Saved me some typing, and I'm glad it worked out for you wasteddraftpicks.

btw... I'm a Redskins fan and we are in the same category as well. (thumbs u .... and yes, I live in Dallas.

This book will not grade over a 7.0 and will not grade under a 6.5 unless of course there is something on the inside that gives a reason.

I think the book is a 6.5 / 7.0...

and that is not taking into consideration the activity above Norman's head on the back cover. I don't know what that will do to a book that is so borderline IMO.