• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC auction...

141 posts in this topic

:pullhair::pullhair:

had the deal with my kids and someone outbid me on the Cap 38. One of the last three that I need to finish the run...........

That sucks. :(

I almost bid on that one, but after winning the #2 I figured I should hold off.

I was marginally interested in the Black Terror #8 but decided not to bother because it had a reserve, which I didn't think would be met. It sold for three times what I thought it was worth. What happened to the days when books from 2nd-tier publishers were cheap?

I was marginally interested in the Black Terror #8 but decided not to bother because it had a reserve, which I didn't think would be met. It sold for three times what I thought it was worth. What happened to the days when books from 2nd-tier publishers were cheap?

Nedor/Standards are getting ridiculous. I had bids in on the other two Black Terrors but they went for almost double my high bid. I didn't even bid on the #8 figuring it would be over a couple thousand. But almost 8 grand? Wow.

Nedor/Standards are getting ridiculous. I had bids in on the other two Black Terrors but they went for almost double my high bid. I didn't even bid on the #8 figuring it would be over a couple thousand. But almost 8 grand? Wow.

and remember the days when Nedors were considered the 'poor man's Timely'?