• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some book scans I haven't posted before including several with writing

24 posts in this topic

I have a small group of Classic Illustrated. I purchased them for $1 each in 1976 from and antique store in Indiana. They were just so perfect looking.

classic13s.jpg

Do you have scans?

That's the only one I scanned in so far.

Here is my "Birthday Book"

batman23s.jpg

I hope Gerald got more than a single 10-cent comic for his birthday from old Aunt Scribble. :D

Its Aunt Mildred :gossip:

and I bet that is all he got ! lol

I thought it was pretty cool just because you hunk some kid got this comic and somehow it survived in real nice condition.

All . But lucky for you I'm willing to take that off your hands for a song :foryou:

Will you be removing clothing while you sing said song hm

if need be :wishluck:

Here is my "Birthday Book"

batman23s.jpg

I hope Gerald got more than a single 10-cent comic for his birthday from old Aunt Scribble. :D

Its Aunt Mildred :gossip:

and I bet that is all he got ! lol

I thought it was pretty cool just because you hunk some kid got this comic and somehow it survived in real nice condition.

Nothing says the 40s like Gerald and Mildred!

It is cool that it survived in such good condition. Gerald would be around 80 by now. I wonder what condition he's in? hm

Batman 8 out of an OO collection from Arizona. Included a complete runs of all major DC books. Sadly I only purchased the 2 and 8. He had a 4 and 5 also. Most of the rest had been sold.

batman8s-1.jpg

Oh, I like that one.