• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday BaltimoreLauren!

60 posts in this topic

I can't not say enough how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends. Steve and Dennis, thanks for the Archie OA. Sarah, thanks for the mystery box! Everyone else, thanks for taking the time out to wish me a happy birthday, thank you. I love you all!

I can't not say enough how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends. Steve and Dennis, thanks for the Archie OA. Sarah, thanks for the mystery box! Everyone else, thanks for taking the time out to wish me a happy birthday, thank you. I love you all!
I'm glad you liked it Lauren :grin:

Im glad you like it.I thought it was pretty cool myself.

H :banana: A :banana: P :banana: P :banana: Y

B :banana: I :banana: R :banana: T :banana: H :banana: D :banana: A :banana: Y

1zlyeti.jpg

2qbw4n4.jpg2qbw4n4.jpg2qbw4n4.jpg

j7b95z.jpg

a flee creation

· ‎(•̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶Happy Birthday°º¤øº¤ø to!!ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨You.. ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº¤øHappy Birthdayø¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø to!....ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨You... ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø From WEBHEAD º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º° ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶