• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can this be a 9.6 with this bad of a corner?

54 posts in this topic

So much for my theory of soft corners determining the difference between a 9.4 and 9.6.

Is it just me or is this just.........off. I'll let you guess which corner I'm referring too.

do-50-045.jpg

it's probably the only flaw on that book. But, I certainly wouldn't be happy with that, but if the books truly is flawless, maybe.

There's also a tiny spine blunt at the top. And a black smudge at the top, below the "V" in "MARVEL". I haven't even seen the back cover yet, or the interior pages.

oh no, 7.0

it's probably the only flaw on that book. But, I certainly wouldn't be happy with that, but if the books truly is flawless, maybe.

There's also a tiny spine blunt at the top. And a black smudge at the top, below the "V" in "MARVEL". I haven't even seen the back cover yet, or the interior pages.

oh no, 7.0

it's really funny if you read it like this, "OOH NOOOO, SEVEN POINT O"

The back looks pretty good to me. Was considering a bid for it, but that was when I was looking at the auction from my phone. Now that I can actually see it on my PC, that's when I noticed the corner.

do-50-045-1.jpg

oh no, 7.0

it's really funny if you read it like this, "OOH NOOOO, SEVEN POINT O"

: :facepalm:

Bottom right corner alone would make me list that as no better than a raw VF/NM 9.0

I concur :eek: