• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BWAHAHAH! Michal Baysplosions Ninja Turtles revealed.

46 posts in this topic

It is going to be horrible. Michael Bay is horrible. He hacked Transformers and now he will really hack the turtles. I have not heard one person say wow, I like what they did with the turtles for this movie. Every single person agrees they look horrendous.

Raphael looks like he's trying to force out a deuce! :sumo: These are beyond terrible. Company's just don't know how to make toys like they did in the 80's.

To be fair to the toy company, I think they captured the resemblance of the turtle glimpses we have seen from the movie. The problem is they are copying a hideous design.

So what are the Turtle supposed to look like if you think they suck so bad?
The turtles have always had a sleek, clean, crisp design. These look cluttered, they are wearing tattered rags and is Donatello wearing an Elvis wig?

So what are the Turtle supposed to look like if you think they suck so bad?
The turtles have always had a sleek, clean, crisp design. These look cluttered, they are wearing tattered rags and is Donatello wearing an Elvis wig?

Looks like Don is wearing night vision goggles.