• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 5

156 posts in this topic

:takeit: if there's a spot left...I'd need a blank too :(

Nevermind...just saw all of the "I"s :(:cry:

You should be fine, a lot of those are from those of us that have one already and are waiting to see if all slots are taken first

Thought I had posted an updated list last night but must not have hit send so here is an even more updated list...

Reserved

meshuggah

TwoCoo1

DrewCollins

mwolfson22

axel

John91C

spawnfiend

ebtorres

Mystafo

(1) more slot available for 1st timer!

Interested and waiting to play "Sketch Cover Survivor"

kaholo1256

Silent Master

CaptTodd

GODOFTHUNDER

Catwomancomics

C-raider1

OV

LT212

HCE

Cascaders27

Available blanks will be posted in official invoice sent later to participants, right now I don't have any DC blanks.

Excellent!

Reserved Spots

meshuggah

TwoCoo1

DrewCollins

javascript: void(0)mwolfson22

axel

John91C

spawnfiend

ebtorres

Mystafo

Barth

Interested and waiting to play "Sketch Cover Survivor"

kaholo1256

Silent Master

CaptTodd

GODOFTHUNDER

Catwomancomics

C-raider1

OV

LT212

HCE

Cascaders27

rerun7

I will keep the second list open for additions until Wednesday at midnight and then do a drawing on Thursday to determine the remaining spots. Fanny rubbing, gifts of hookers & blow, Dunkin Donuts gift cards or envelopes of non-sequential bills may affect your chances- it wouldn't hurt to try!

Dang ... I was thinking of creating a second user ID so I could get in again :idea:

Seriously though, congrats to the first timers. (thumbs u You will be extremely happy! Good luck to those in the lottery playoff!