• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 45

7 posts in this topic

I hope it show up in the scan but there is a crease that runs from the top of the "F" in fantastic down to the things head. It doesn't break color really but it's there. It goes through the book but it's not really noticeable.

I'm thinking about sending it to be graded but do you think I should have it pressed first? Is it worth doing? Thanks for the help!

CGCbooks_zpsc4c7d3f8.jpg

It doesn't break color really but it's there. It goes through the book but it's not really noticeable.

It does break color b/c we can see it.

Otherwise, a nice looking copy. Pressing will flatten but not remove that crease. That's more than likely a reader's crease...

7.0/7.5 def. worth grading

It doesn't break color really but it's there. It goes through the book but it's not really noticeable.

It does break color b/c we can see it.

Otherwise, a nice looking copy. Pressing will flatten but not remove that crease. That's more than likely a reader's crease...

7.0/7.5 def. worth grading

Just because we can see the crease in the scan doesn't necessarily mean that it breaks colour! The scanner light plays a trick by reflecting the light off the folds of the crease and because of the darker cover it gives you the impression that it breaks colour. This is a very common misjudgement on books with darker colours.

Your best bet is to submit it to joey post for his review and comments! I personally would have it pressed and hope for the best!

7.5 IMHO! (as it sits right now!)smiley-gen130.gif

With a press from joey provided the back cover isn't hiding anything and there are no hidden issues anywhere else with this book I think your looking at 9.0!