• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

i wasnt impressed by the preview. to be fair, there wasnt much of preview

I'm sorry, Mrs. Jackson.

-slym (wonders who will get it)

What's funny is you are probably the first boardie to ever make an outkast reference on these forums. This board ain't full of 60 year olds. lol well at least the modern section is not.

Ooohhh, i am for reaaalll!!

Another new title from Image, wow. When was the last time a company was on a run like this one? They have ton of titles out right now and pretty much all of them range from solid to excellent. I'll definitely check this one out as well.

Hehe...wow! Have hopped back online to several stores that had a ton of these stocked and they have sold out or are in single digits now. There's going to be quite a few people speculating away regardless on this one. I'm certainly sitting on the sidelines here with my popcorn ready.

Go on speculators, entertain me!

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

There are a TON of people that have NO idea about comics pouring money into Image number ones right now...

That's pretty much the last year or two across the board I think.

I ordered 10 copies.

Can we please talk about this new company printing Image's comics and how terrible they are at packaging?

Hard 9.6 / 9.8s for Outcast. Had this problem last week with Wicked and Divine.

Just read #1 on Google play, not a terrible read but I wasn't overly impressed. Is this the next Walking Dead? I really doubt it. Kirkman writes a letter at the end that tries to sell the story a little too hard.

I was pretty hyped to go get a copy signed on Thursday by series artist Paul Azaceta at Midtown comics but instead I'm going to spare myself the long line.