• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circle 8 Pedigree

11 posts in this topic

Is there an inventory for this pedigree? Also is CGC noting this pedigree? I seem to recall having seen the notation on the label on other issues. Was the Circle 8 collection deep with multiple copies of the same issue?...I keep seeing listed on ebay and elsewhere the same copies I own, such as this issuehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=714896083'> World of Fantasy #6

Hey finfangy - I don't know the entire list of books from Circle 8, but I did own a nice Nick Fury #1 (cgc 9.4, wp) that had the Circle 8 pedigree listed on the label. So - for what it's worth - CGC acknowledges that it's legit. smile.gif

Dan

Yep! Writing on the cover. And I'm told I couldn't possibably have a pedigree collection even though I've collected comics since mid 50's and have took excellent care of my comics. I guess I'll have to die to find out if my books qualify.

Actually I know some collectors that have excellent collections that are way better then some of the pedigree books out there.

When it comes to pedigrees I guess its who you know. Afterall, who says its a pedigree? Who has the last word? Who says; "This collection is a pedigree!" Don't tell me the collection was found in a cave after many years cause I know guys that have bunches of books stored away in all sorts of places. Its just one of those things that bugs me about perigree books.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Next!

In the Pacific Northwest, we have the David Randall pedigree. All his fn-vf silver DC dupe runs have his naming lovingly inscribed in bold black marker on frt cvr. This collection is infamous in the Vancouver/ Victoria, BC, & crazy.gif Seattle, WA area.

In the Pacific Northwest, we have the David Randall pedigree. All his fn-vf silver DC dupe runs have his naming lovingly inscribed in bold black marker on frt cvr. This collection is infamous in the Vancouver/ Victoria, BC, & crazy.gif Seattle, WA area.

A little confused. Is David Randall another name for Circle 8?

Yep! Writing on the cover. And I'm told I couldn't possibably have a pedigree collection even though I've collected comics since mid 50's and have took excellent care of my comics. I guess I'll have to die to find out if my books qualify.

Hey! If you have lots of books in high grade you bought off the rack, so to speak, then you may well qualify for a pedigree!