• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New USPS Amazing Spider-Man priority boxes

86 posts in this topic

You're welcome to everyone who said thanks for the tip. (thumbs u

Glad everyone thought they were as cool as I did.

Can't wait to see some books showing up at my door in these.

(worship) thanks for sharing with us. Very cool looking and I have also placed my order.

+1. I wonder if people will be less or more inclined to do bad things when these boxes are used for shipping hm

A valid point. To a thief the box may scream "hey, valuable comics inside". Wonder if the rate of missing packages will rise.

Well, this was enough to make me doubt ordering these.

(worship) thanks for sharing with us. Very cool looking and I have also placed my order.

+1. I wonder if people will be less or more inclined to do bad things when these boxes are used for shipping hm

A valid point. To a thief the box may scream "hey, valuable comics inside". Wonder if the rate of missing packages will rise.

That was the first thing that popped into my head.

hm

Flat rate? Yeah I'll pass.

$11.30 isn't that much

I've sent things off in the priority box that gets weighed, it cost just as much if not more depending on where the person lives. From CA to the EC depending on how you package it costs more to ship using the other box

$11.30 flat rate is the only way I go

Only time I don't ship flat rate is when the person who bought one of my books lives less than 4 states away. Even to ship a slab to texas from ca with just bubble wrap costs over $10. I'll just pay the extra few cents and not have to deal with going to the post office

the first package that went missing were the empty boxes. placed an item for these and regional A's on the same day. the regional A's showed up a week ago. so far, no Spidey.

the first package that went missing were the empty boxes. placed an item for these and regional A's on the same day. the regional A's showed up a week ago. so far, no Spidey.

If these packages are wide spread I don't think they will look like anymore of a target than any other packages.

I finally received one of my Spidey boxes shipments today :) Thanks again Gsim :)

Yeah, I got my mediums today. I think the USPS is just starting to ship them out. They were probably in the production stage and most likely still are for another few weeks. The USPS has a bunch of warehouses around the country they store supplies like this at and then ship them to you from whatever warehouse is closest. I'm sure we'll all start getting them in the next week. :headbang:

My medium flat rate SIDE LOADERS came today. That's two out of three I've received so far. :headbang: These are awesome with a large pic of Spider-Man on the box. :applause: Just waiting on the pack of LARGE FR boxes.

The world just loves Marvel characters!!! (thumbs u

Such a wonderful company. Can you imagine how much more awesome they could be if there was a legitimate competitor to push them to even higher heights? ;)