• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: YTLM pages [CLOSED]

48 posts in this topic

Just put up a couple Y: The Last Man OA pages up on ebay.

Ebay listings for YTLM pages

#9, pg 12 Yorick kisses Sonia. Ampersand not impressed. Early page, pretty funny. Signed by Pia.

#25, pg 2 Yorick lets Other Beth know he has a girlfriend, after they hook up. "So?"

#30, pg 17 Dr Mann and Ampersand encounter Toyota and her blade while helping Hero.

#29, pg 17 Agent 355 does some asp-kicking. Signed by Jose Garzan Jr.

Auction ends Thursday, March 27.

Thanks for everyone who has checked out these YTLM OA auctions.

After a couple comments on the graininess of the photos, I've updated or added pictures on each of the four auctions. Everything should be nice and bright, for your viewing pleasure.

Bob

Thought I would add a little sweetener to my YTLM auctions...only for boardies!

If you are the winner of all four of my YTLM OA pages up for auction ending this Thursday (and I only have to ship one package), you are entitled to your choice of one of the following OA pages, which I will include for FREE:

Peter Panzerfaust #8, pg 18 (Tyler Jenkins)

Black Science #1, pg 1 (Matteo Scalera)

Batman/Superman #5, pg 5 (Brett Booth)

Three #4 cover (Ryan Kelly)

Ghosted #1, pg 17 (Goran Sudzuka)

Just let me know via ebay at the end of the auction that you are a boardie and your choice of one of the free pages listed above! I won't put this info on ebay page, so only boardies get access to this extra.

Good luck!

Bob

Thought I would add a little sweetener to my YTLM auctions...only for boardies!

If you are the winner of all four of my YTLM OA pages up for auction ending this Thursday (and I only have to ship one package), you are entitled to your choice of one of the following OA pages, which I will include for FREE:

Adding three more choices for a bonus piece of art... See the YTLM OA auction listings HERE.

if you are the winner of all four of my YTLM OA pages up for auction ending this Thursday (and I only have to ship one package), you are entitled to your choice of one of the following OA pages, which I will include for FREE:

Peter Panzerfaust #8, pg 18 (Tyler Jenkins)

Black Science #1, pg 1 (Matteo Scalera)

Batman/Superman #5, pg 5 (Brett Booth)

Three #4 cover (Ryan Kelly)

Ghosted #1, pg 17 (Goran Sudzuka)

Bronze Tiger redesign for New52 (Brett Booth)

The Massive #4, pg 1 (Garry Brown)

Batman #411, pg 3 (Dave Cockrum)

So if you win all four of my YTLM auctions tomorrow (and you pay for them obviously, and don't return them obviously), just let me know via ebay at the end of the auction that you are a boardie and inform me of your choice of one of the free pages listed above! I won't put this info on the ebay pages, so only boardies get access to this extra.

Good luck!

Bob

A little over 2 hours to go on these YTLM pages. Good luck to all.

I'm genuinely intrigued to see if anyone qualifies for the free art page. When picking them out, I went for a wide selection but made sure they weren't some bottom of the barrel selection. Almost all of them represent at least a couple hundred dollars of incentive...

Bob

Just put up a couple Y: The Last Man OA pages up on ebay.

Ebay listings for YTLM pages

#9, pg 12 Yorick kisses Sonia. Ampersand not impressed. Early page, pretty funny. Signed by Pia.

#25, pg 2 Yorick lets Other Beth know he has a girlfriend, after they hook up. "So?"

#30, pg 17 Dr Mann and Ampersand encounter Toyota and her blade while helping Hero.

#29, pg 17 Agent 355 does some asp-kicking. Signed by Jose Garzan Jr.

Auction ends Thursday, March 27.

Thanks to all who participated. While I am sad to see the pages go, it went to four different bidders, so my sweeteners stay put.

However, on the strength of that, I am putting one and only one more page up, for a three-day auction ending Sunday night. This is from YTLM #2, pg 16, with Yorick's mom knocking him out in DC, and her discovery that after every man on the planet has spontaneously keeled over plunging the world and the country into chaos, her son who she presumed dead actually survived, but she almost just killed him thinking he was a burglar. Cool page, not many word balloons but what it does have packs an emotional wallop!

YTLM OA auction (#2, pg 16)

Best of luck! If you won one of the other pages, and want me to hold off on shipping, just drop me a line and I'll happily combine the pages.

Bob