• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, April 10-12, 2015

207 posts in this topic

We are less than 2 hours away from the opening of the 2014 convention, it is never to early to look ahead

Hope it is not conflicting with anything else

1 year, 20 days to go :banana:

Wonder why it's moved to mid-April?

Wonder if they moved it to better accommodate the crowds with more space...because usually once a con establishes a weekend every year, they stick with it so people can plan. This might also f' up (or help) their guest appearances. Hmmm....

Plus from what I understand Megacon is no longer allowed to be the same weekend as certain other events due to some issues that happened in 2013.
the april 2015 date has been planned for months...had nothing to do with "other events" this past weekend... was hall availability (thumbs u

theres now just over 11 months to go cant wait to return again this coming year. I just hope cgc will be there again as planning to take even more with me after my brief test run was quite successful in terms of grading i received with just 30 percent graded as less than expected was wondering what percentage others have received as less than expected?