• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meet The New Catwoman!

127 posts in this topic

You would think so, but the internet removes little things like social norms and decency. Making fun of a 14 year old's face and hair is a bit uncalled for though. The real argument should be about making the characters being so young, not the way she looks.

You would think so, but the internet removes little things like social norms and decency. Making fun of a 14 year old's face and hair is a bit uncalled for though. The real argument should be about making the characters being so young, not the way she looks.

Amen to that!

For all these people know, she could be a really nice kid that is trying out a major role. No need to call her a toad or some of the other characteristics mentioned.

hey 14 year olds make fun of me......

As well they should, but an adult (you are over 18 right?) should not make fun of a kid. (tsk)

As well they should, but an adult (you are over 18 right?) should not make fun of a kid. (tsk)

ha ha yep. they can be ruthless to teachers but of course we cant respond.

parents would be shocked at how their little angels act in class. i've seen it all-kids masturbating-fighting, screaming, crawling around on the floor-about anything you can imagine. then they curse like sailors if you write a referral....

That's the most terrifying use of a hyphen....ever.

Remember when people were up in arms over Heath Ledger playing the Joker?

I won't pass any judgement until I see the show. She's a cute kid. Hopefully she'll do well.

I'm still up in arms about heath ledger joker. the overacting was just awful.

Wow

parents would be shocked at how their little angels act in class. i've seen it all-kids masturbating-fighting, screaming, crawling around on the floor-about anything you can imagine. then they curse like sailors if you write a referral....

:roflmao:

You DID NOT want to break that fight up.

:fear:

Remember when people were up in arms over Heath Ledger playing the Joker?

I won't pass any judgement until I see the show. She's a cute kid. Hopefully she'll do well.

I'm still up in arms about heath ledger joker. the overacting was just awful.

Wow

well he certainly wasn't underacting....

:roflmao:

You DID NOT want to break that fight up.

:fear:

wh-

ps i think we're :signofftopic:

I'm sure those criticizing her face & hair are GQ models when not posting here. meh

I'm sure those criticizing her face & hair are GQ models when not posting here. meh

:o

Yes, those comments were meant for you! :baiting:

i never said she was ugly-just looked much older. some would consider that a compliment.

You said she hair that was coarse like a 2 dollar rope from Walmart.

(tsk) no no no i said her hair was coarse then someone said you cant tell that from a pic then i posted a pic of rope to display you could determine texture from a pic.....

on second thought she looks fine and ok for the role. so it's out of the box-that should be good.