• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meet The New Catwoman!

127 posts in this topic

BTW - anyone who says she looks 30 is not a very good judge of age, IMHO.

-slym

look at her cheekbones and face crinkles-hair is coarse as in an older woman

You can feel her hair? :o

What's the resolution setting on your monitor? :o

some things you can tell just by looking. soft hair lays flatter and is shinier. eg you can tell this is coarse w/out touching it:

stock-photo-natural-coarse-fiber-rope-coil-isolated-on-white-44072782.jpg

I am looking at the pics provided, and she looks like a young teenage girl to me.

:shrug:

-slym

I am looking at the pics provided, and she looks like a young teenage girl to me.

-slym

hmmmm....ok

i could be firing blanks

-slym

hmmmm....ok

i could be firing blanks

:blush:

Lost in all the conversation about her age and looks is the fact that from what I can tell this girl is a dancer, not an actress.

The OP's first post.

Pics of actress/dancer Camren Bicondova on set of FOX's Gotham City.

I guess you weren't that much of a Smallville supporter.

I watched Superboy in the late 80's, and even as a twelve year old, I thought the concept was worn into the ground. Lois & Clark came around and spun things up a bit with his parents still in the picture giving an idea of where he came from. But the drama of watching Clark grow up bullied and misunderstood in Smallville, surrounded by loving parents and kind friends in the middle of nowhere made for a great character study. With no costume in sight for 10 years we got to see what shaped the Man of Steel. I admit, I jumped off the bandwagon for a bit because of the villians of the week, but I was back watching it by Season 4 when Lois was introduced and more and more DC Universe folks showed up.

Remember when people were up in arms over Heath Ledger playing the Joker?

I won't pass any judgement until I see the show. She's a cute kid. Hopefully she'll do well.

I'm still up in arms about heath ledger joker. the overacting was just awful.

I won't pass any judgement until I see the show. She's a cute kid. Hopefully she'll do well.

Heath-Ledger-consigue-Oscar-postumo-interpretacion-caballero-oscuro.jpg

yep and the best movies always get the awards don't they. Like The English Patient'. Wasn't that just magnificent?

yep and the best movies always get the awards don't they. Like The English Patient'. Wasn't that just magnificent?

or Gone With the Wind, Casablanca, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia, The Godfather, The Godfather part 2, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Deer Hunter, The Silence of the Lambs etc...

they were all turkeys, eh?

or Gone With the Wind, Casablanca, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia, The Godfather, The Godfather part 2, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Deer Hunter, The Silence of the Lambs etc...

they were all turkeys, eh?

I never said they were all turkeys-just that not all oscar winners were good. if you think they are, I am stunned. There's politics involved. also when an actor dies, that gives the film a sympathy advantage. Sure that movie was popular but so was 'Porky's'. I thought it was awful.