• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meet The New Catwoman!

127 posts in this topic

I know I said "Thoughts?" at the beginning, but I want to remind everyone who says any negative comments on her physical looks, you are making fun of a fourteen-year-old girl on the internet. Think about it. hm

Don't make me have to embed Taylor Swift's "Mean" video on my next post in this thread. :taptaptap:

caution: adult language

the better question is why is there a kid catwoman at all?
It's the prequel/origin to Batman. It makes total sense certain characters would be kids struggling in this enviroment before Batman begins.
It would work a lot better if they didn't go back that far with the characters. This is looking like its going to turn into a teenage soap opera drama that belongs on the CW network. Should be called Gotham High. Can't wait to see the Joker and Riddler running around their high school pranking classmates.

It's reflecting a specific time period, when things get "hinky" in Gotham, I figure. For the storytelling narrative, I figure it can't be too close to when Bat-face enters the picture, they might want to get ten years with it (like Smallville). Importantly, this is FOX. Sure it might get cancelled during it's first season ( lol ), but it will be fairly edgy for certain. A lot of you also have to remember, like Bruce Wayne and Selina are gonna be the future saviors of Gotham (well, when Selina is in a good mood). It would be interesting to see how they react and shaped when the world is crumbling down around them in chaos.

Im still waiting for Lady Gaga to play Dazzler in an upcoming xmen flick and watch my 10 x 0.05 #1 copies blow up

nice try, its miley

Appears to be a bad choice. Catwoman should be tall and thin. Not short and stout. Plus, her face is not a turn on. She reminds me of Shirley Temple as a young teenager.

This girl could play a female version of The Toad though.

She's 14...

jail :baiting:

-slym

I must be having a bad day because I don't think we should sexualize 14 your old girls. But I guess Hollywood would put tight leather on a donkey if they thought it would sell

:)

It does sell, you can go see a donkey-show down in Mexico. "Interspecies erotica" is generally frowned upon, though.

-slym

Whats the deal with a Batman universe show with no Batman?

Will there be any villains? Sounds like law and order Gotham

Kinda like Marvel: Agents of SHIELD without The Avengers. hm

From what I understand there will the same early career criminals of the Batman Universe making their rise in the criminal underworld before Bruce puts on the cowl. Don't expect too much law & order as Gotham is taken over by them.

When I first heard about this project, I automatically assumed it was about the one good man on the force (Gordon) trying to fight for justice in a corrupt system and being overwhelmed and most likely tempted, before the guy in the rubber flying rodent costume shows up.

This could be a grittly good show if not over-produced. My 2c

Appears to be a bad choice. Catwoman should be tall and thin. Not short and stout. Plus, her face is not a turn on. She reminds me of Shirley Temple as a young teenager.

She's 14...

-slym

:roflmao:

She's 14...

-slym

:roflmao:

maybe he's from Idaho

BTW - anyone who says she looks 30 is not a very good judge of age, IMHO.

-slym

look at her cheekbones and face crinkles-hair is coarse as in an older woman

BTW - anyone who says she looks 30 is not a very good judge of age, IMHO.

-slym

look at her cheekbones and face crinkles-hair is coarse as in an older woman

You can feel her hair? :o

What's the resolution setting on your monitor? :o