• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man VS Wolverine

43 posts in this topic

Yeah, in retrospect, it's not a great book. But I was 12 when it came out and it was awesome. If you were a Marvel kid, you were either a Spidey fan or a Wolverine fan. So to see them battle was exciting.

Can't argue with that.

That's why the Goonies is the greatest masterpiece ever to grace movie theaters with its presence....

:cloud9:

Definitely a fun read and a favorite amongst my friends and I in lower school. (Can't tell you how many times I traced/drew that cover back in the day!!)

&

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON GOONIES!!

I love old school Hobby.

Me too buddy! At one time I liked him much more then the Green Goblin! Always loved the cover to ASM #312. That reminds me I need to get a copy of that book again.....it still bums me out that I had to sell the majority of my comics when I lost my job...really bums me out. I have yet to find work so it will be a little before I get that ASM #312 back! :sorry:

I had the whole ASM Mcfarlane run graded at 9.8 White except #324 was a 9.6....miss those books as well as my complete ASM run from about #100 to current with about 30 issues below #100....so sad to think about......

Sorry to hear that, but you will get them back one day.

I'm in the process of building a McFarlane 9.8 run myself.

Plenty of them out there.

Except that dang #301. Now that is a hard book to find in 9.8...

Agreed. There are plenty of graded McFarlane copies out there. When you have the money available to spend, you'll have no trouble getting your hands on one. :)