• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this the most overgraded cgc 9.4 ever?

129 posts in this topic

That TOS is horrible. I own a 9.0 of that issue and mine beats it by a mile.

Someone messed up big time on that one.

I also agree that DD 7 isn't a 9.4 outside of that slab...at least not by my grading standards.

Sorry I meant 'The Vault employee'....

Not only was it a Vault employee, but it was the blind one who has to use his braille method to grade.

He calls it his highly accurate 'Daredevil' style of grading....

Not only was it a Vault employee, but it was the blind one who has to use his braille method to grade.

Hell, if that was the case, no way he would have given that book so high a grade!

:lol:

-slym

Hell, if that was the case, no way he would have given that book so high a grade!

-slym

^^^^^^^^^^

At least he got the book back by the end of lunch ;) That's dedication!

-slym

The braille method is usually pretty accurate. Unfortunately his fingertips were covered with Cheetos residue from his lunch break.

I hope it was for his personal collection, as he will never sell that thing for a 9.4 price.

-slym

He could...with a reeeeeeeally small scan.

-slym

The braille method is usually pretty accurate. Unfortunately his fingertips were covered with Cheetos residue from his lunch break.

See?...

image_zpsdc8bbf77.jpg