• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #4 Club - Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver HQ

86 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to join any of the clubs as I was thinking the other day but then again as I change my mind all the time, here is it for now...lol

4206_001_zps8460fb73.jpg

My old copy, surely in a new slab with a new numerical grade by now:

X-Men4cgc.jpg

Everyone's X-Men #4's look great! Here's my contribution... :grin:

d28ba75a-2b97-489f-a900-8d4f0921f3a4_960.jpg

Sweet books :applause:

I wasn't going to join any of the clubs as I was thinking the other day but then again as I change my mind all the time, here is it for now...lol

Nice copy (thumbs u

Thanks! Maybe I should have scanned it without the plastic bag on it...lol

Can I join please?

X-Men4_zps01895753.jpg

Bought it of these boards last year, think it's one of my favorites in my collection. Don't have too many keys. Bought it as a VG+ I think, very happy with the way it looks in hand.

Nice, good sig placement too. (thumbs u

I can't believe I am saying this....but he is right. Seems most times good old Stan puts his sig in the worst area. This one is nice! :applause:

I agree (great sig placement here and bad examples on others).

Thanks! Yes, a window cutout was used. I was very picky about where I wanted the signature on this issue since it is a "busy" cover. I worked with Steve Paulus - who got the signature for me and did the window cutout. I am sure he would say I was pretty picky on this issue on where I wanted the signature. I think I gave him the general area and then added "and by all means, no signature over the Scarlet Witch's face!" lol