• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #4 Club - Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver HQ

86 posts in this topic

Solid copy there, Steve.

I'm happy to have two... actually the movie hype had little to do with it, I just thought X-Men 4 was a very cool issue:

9a8f0f47-0e1e-4dc8-87ff-07e1b698c50c_zps2cd49bb8.jpg

4f4d17fd-672e-4cdd-afce-862bde99f8e9_zps108cfbc1.jpg

Beautiful copies, Steve. I bought mine about a year ago and I, too thought it was a cool book to own though I'm not a big Marvel collector.

Beautiful copies, Steve. I bought mine about a year ago and I, too thought it was a cool book to own though I'm not a big Marvel collector.

It is a cool book to own. I have always thought this to be one of the nicest X-Men covers.

I will try and post mine soon, but that involves some digging.

It is a cool book to own. I have always thought this to be one of the nicest X-Men covers.

I will try and post mine soon, but that involves some digging. [/quote

Thanks All for the comments. I enjoy seeing all copies on these boards as it's one of my favorite Marvels.

I've had mine for ages, I bought it in a time when you could still buy well presenting books at a decent price, before the pressing and the slabbing started, not that I'm against that, but it was easier back then. (thumbs u

Just noticed my CC has been charged by CGC, so mine is on its way home after a visit to Mike at Hero Restoration.... Fingers crossed ! :popcorn::wishluck: