• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scam at my house

38 posts in this topic

I bought a book from myself,and I'm not quite sure if I'm honest.The shipping was cheap though. :pullhair:

Out the dirt bag, the board needs to know about this!! :sumo:

Sumperson_without_enough_empathy,I think he's sleeping with my wife too! :taptaptap:

I bought a book from myself,and I'm not quite sure if I'm honest.The shipping was cheap though. :pullhair:

Out the dirt bag, the board needs to know about this!! :sumo:

Sumperson_without_enough_empathy,I think he's sleeping with my wife too! :taptaptap:

Stay :cool: when he asks how your wife and his kid are doing

Aren't you getting worked up a little too soon? Give yourself a chance to make good on this, it might all work out fine in the end. Hopefully you asked yourself if this was a scam, and that you reassured yourself that it was not.

Happened to me last week.

Guy sent me a phone number too - but he never answers.

Since you are also a board member, shouldn't you wait 30 days before outing yourself? You do have 30 days to make good on the deal with yourself. Give it some time.

Spend the time calling your bank and letting them know that you got a hold of all your banking information. :D

lotta stupit people out their.

Actually Hulk, stupid would not be the appropriate term...and don't get me wrong, I've had to laugh at myself over my recent flub, and I do have a sense of humor that allows me to see how this appears to others.... However, I do not feel "stupid" is acceptable.

Inexperienced? YES Overly anxious? Certainly But it's these type of derisive, blanketed comments that make NOOBIES feel unwelcomed in this community.

Luckily there are enough people in this hobby that remember what is was like when they started out. I had several helpful suggestions and supportive comments.

I'm far from thin skinned and don't mind someone having a laugh (or thread) at my expense. But please, in the future, be a little more accurate in your description.

meh

lotta stupit people out their.

Actually Hulk, stupid would not be the appropriate term...and don't get me wrong, I've had to laugh at myself over my recent flub, and I do have a sense of humor that allows me to see how this appears to others.... However, I do not feel "stupid" is acceptable.

Inexperienced? YES Overly anxious? Certainly But it's these type of derisive, blanketed comments that make NOOBIES feel unwelcomed in this community.

Luckily there are enough people in this hobby that remember what is was like when they started out. I had several helpful suggestions and supportive comments.

I'm far from thin skinned and don't mind someone having a laugh (or thread) at my expense. But please, in the future, be a little more accurate in your description.

meh

+1 noob

Personally I don't think their is enough information for us to give an opinion. We need information like what where you eating and drinking at the time, where you watching tv. Also didn't state how much the book was that you bought, what book or what you where unsure of.

I think you need to have some patience personally and give us your ebay id so we can block you.