• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL TO STICKIE THE PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD

STICKIE THE PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD  

150 members have voted

1. 1. STICKIE THE PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD

23 posts in this topic

Thanks Harv! I think it's great that it's there but I would like to the introductory thread stickied there too. That way the "older" members can browse the "newbies" and help make them feel more comfortable!

Thanks Harv! I think it's great that it's there but I would like to the introductory thread stickied there too. That way the "older" members can browse the "newbies" and help make them feel more comfortable!

laughingandpointing.gif

I think it's a good idea, but the problem is that between all the stickied threads and the daily birthday threads, there isn't any room left on the first page. Another stickied thread just makes matters worse.

I think it's a good idea, but the problem is that between all the stickied threads and the daily birthday threads, there isn't any room left on the first page. Another stickied thread just makes matters worse.

Can't imagine it getting much worse than the turmoil that has been clogging the forum here for the past few days?

laughingandpointing.gif

Really Dave? Just how old are you?

laughingandpointing.gif

Do you want my real age,the age I act like or the age I feel like? hm

laughingandpointing.gif

No, I was being serious when I asked just how old are you? I was curious as to what is your real age?

laughingandpointing.gif

No, I was being serious when I asked just how old are you? I was curious as to what is your real age?

laughingandpointing.gif

:preach: Young whippersnapper, get off my lawn

laughingandpointing.gif

:preach: Young whippersnapper, get off my lawn

lol:preach: Damn kids disrespecting again.