• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and closed. Thanks!

51 posts in this topic

Great interior page from Y the Last Man, issue 12 page 21. It's a great page with all the big guns on it and also the word bubbles showing off Brian K Vaughn's work.

$720.00 plus shipping and handling of $19.95 for the page in Canada or the U.S.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

mathew

Kudos thread

Here is the link to my CAF page

YTLM OA

20321.jpg

Bid retraction?

Ok, so it's not just me. Could've sworn it was higher.

It was at $900. I noticed since it was higher than the PREACHER page currently on eBay (with reserve not met).

but once n***n backed out the price dropped back down to the current state. n***n isn't making any friends with the seller I'd imagine :flamed:

Bid retraction?

Ok, so it's not just me. Could've sworn it was higher.

It was at $900. I noticed since it was higher than the PREACHER page currently on eBay (with reserve not met).

but once n***n backed out the price dropped back down to the current state. n***n isn't making any friends with the seller I'd imagine :flamed:

Agreed. Is it unethical to ask for that bidder's name so I can block him? Definitely not cool retracting bids like this. AND I do own Pia YTLM pages, so would rather not have to deal with this type of behavior if I go to sell a couple of pages.

Artislost, good luck on the sale tomorrow despite this.

What a crappy way to start off my day. I am more than a little ticked...

I know that lots of people retract bids but to do it with less than a day left and after bidding like crazy since pretty much day one kind of sucks. I guess the bidder found something else they wanted more. Sucks for me.

Wow, 900, huh? I was gonna bid on this one, but so much for that! Seems like I helped to create a monster and got myself priced out of "my own" market!

So it was you? :mad:

bid retracts happen I know. I've been around enough to see it happen over the years but i just sucks since it was near the end of the auction and, after they bid it up since early on, it may have scared away other bidders. Oh well, life goes on...