• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade! Hulk 181 Round Two on Page 3!!!

43 posts in this topic

Thanks again guys! I do have another Hulk 181 for anyone who feels like they didn't get a chance to offer their grade before the reveal.

You have more than one of those bad boys? I gotta be honest I have never actually seen one in the flesh, that or an ASM #300. Post it please?

Thanks again guys! I do have another Hulk 181 for anyone who feels like they didn't get a chance to offer their grade before the reveal.

You have more than one of those bad boys? I gotta be honest I have never actually seen one in the flesh, that or an ASM #300. Post it please?

I do! They're like candy for me.

You've never actually seen one in person? I gotta say, they're like staring at precious metals!

I'll try to post my other one...

Ok, here is my other Hulk 181. I've already posted it in another thread, so no cheating If you've already seen it. Happy guessing!

Oh, and bonus points for guessing the correct PQ!

hulk18140front2_zps66d0a98d.jpeghulk18140back_zps47fc449f.jpeg

It looks like the grading guesses are coming to a standstill, so I'll go ahead and reveal the true grade.

Major points go to Hibou for guessing both the grade as well as the PQ correctly! :applause:

Kudos to everyone who guessed 4.0! Very impressive!

Everyone else was in the same ball bark, so great job!!!

8e68daba-f6ba-4194-80d0-ed6777cf8c0a_zpsa06e976b.jpg

Thanks for everyone's participation!