• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - NYX #3

8 posts in this topic

This does have a coa from planet e. comics, but would the AUTO take away from the grade?

I really appreciate all the grading help over the last few days, they have been great in giving me a baseline on what books I have in what grade. This is an awesome forum! Thanks everyone!

click the pics for high res scans:

vupOZXgl.jpg

0Ip8XjKl.jpg

Looks like 9.4/9.6 I don't see going over 9.6. Issues that i see two soft corners, front cover bottom toward left side cover slight bend very minor more like a thumb lift I think that what it's called. Back cover lower right looks like some slight color loss on spine area maybe shelf ware?

Qualified would be the label

Looks like 9.4/9.6 I don't see going over 9.6. Issues that i see two soft corners, front cover bottom toward left side cover slight bend very minor more like a thumb lift I think that what it's called. Back cover lower right looks like some slight color loss on spine area maybe shelf ware?

Qualified would be the label

Thanks! I would def prefer a qual than a down grade

9.4 IMHO! You would be looking at a green label (a qualified grade) for your book.

What this means is that the signature was not witnessed by a CGC certified member or employee and therefore would not qualify for the more prestigious yellow label (Signature Series Label).

Kind of sucks because you have the COA but they make the rules and in all fairness it is their label.

9.4 IMHO! You would be looking at a green label (a qualified grade) for your book.

What this means is that the signature was not witnessed by a CGC certified member or employee and therefore would not qualify for the more prestigious yellow label (Signature Series Label).

Kind of sucks because you have the COA but they make the rules and in all fairness it is their label.

Totally understand, I'm pretty glad they don't down grade for it tho

I just got my NYX #3 back from CGC, and it didn't pass a 9.6, and it looks much better than this copy -- though I can't say for sure what the book looks like inside, since I never opened it.

Based on that, probably a 9.4. If you do get yours graded, and it comes back in 9.6, please, please let me know. I may resend.