• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over!

1,406 posts in this topic

Hey cheetah, I could do 450.00 + ship via paypal Monday on the Gaines copy Two Fisted Tales #38. Hit me up if interested. Hutch88

take offers to PM (thumbs u

Click on cheetah's name >> Send a PM

Hey cheetah, I could do 450.00 + ship via paypal Monday on the Gaines copy Two Fisted Tales #38. Hit me up if interested. Hutch88

Two-Fisted Tales 38 has been sold! Thank you!

+1

Always keep offers and negotiating private. It's no ones business but the buyer and seller.

+1

Always keep offers and negotiating private. It's no ones business but the buyer and seller.

:gossip: It's alright. I had asked $448 for it.

+1

:gossip: It's alright. I had asked $448 for it.

:roflmao:

Got a few more to list today.

Amazing Man Comics 13, CGC 8.0, White Pages, Church Copy - Note on label says small amount of glue on cover.

$3000 - There are two graded copies of this issue, the Church copy and a 2.0. Good luck looking for a better copy.

ama3.147a.jpg