• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over!

1,406 posts in this topic

I am officially closing this sales thread. I've enjoyed racking up an amazing number of sales and have appreciated everyone's positive comments. You can look for a lot of these books, along with my full run of Planet Comics, in some of the upcoming Heritage auctions.

Congrats on an amazing thread. Many thanks for the Four Colors. I love these books and thanks to you I finally have some beautiful copies.

I am very grateful, glwt auctions! :)

Congrats on an amazing thread. Many thanks for the Four Colors. I love these books and thanks to you I finally have some beautiful copies.

I am very grateful, glwt auctions! :)

GLWT auctions I don't bid on! :D

Thanks, guys. Between things in the thread and things that got sold without ever being listed, I ended up selling around 600 books total to 111 different boardies. I broke even or maybe even a little ahead when it all added up. I can't complain.

Thanks, guys. Between things in the thread and things that got sold without ever being listed, I ended up selling around 600 books total to 111 different boardies. I broke even or maybe even a little ahead when it all added up. I can't complain.

Wild, congrats!

I am officially closing this sales thread. I've enjoyed racking up an amazing number of sales and have appreciated everyone's positive comments. You can look for a lot of these books, along with my full run of Planet Comics, in some of the upcoming Heritage auctions.

Planets ? I hope everything is OK in Cheetahville...... I figured the Planets were permanent fixtures. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u