• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avoid ebay buyer angelas90

54 posts in this topic

Sold a slab to angelas90 on the 4th.

She received on the 7th and messaged me complaining about the comic link sticker on the slab. I offered her several suggestions for removing it easily and safely, and offered a full refund if she wanted to return it.

She responded with negative feedback.

So take the advice for what it's worth, but beware of this buyer.

Sold a slab to angelas90 on the 4th.

She received on the 7th and messaged me complaining about the comic link sticker on the slab. I offered her several suggestions for removing it easily and safely, and offered a full refund if she wanted to return it.

She responded with negative feedback.

So take the advice for what it's worth, but beware of this buyer.

Contact eBay (via phone!) and explain the situation - they may very well remove the unwarranted neg.

-slym

Pretty sure ebay will remove FB if ya call em-sticker was clearly there in the pic so neg is unwarranted.

tech - oh, it's hysterical. for sure.

I'm fine with the neg. If it means other buyers like her don't want to buy from me, that's totally a positive.

slym - called already, they wouldn't take it off. don't really care enough to try again, mainly for the reason above.

Just reply to FB recieved

"Buyer upset about easily removable sticker clearly shown in pics. Do the math."

or

Dumb doesn't understand the sticker adds value to item. Would probably complain if bought new wallet, was filled with $100 bills.

Just reply to FB recieved

"Buyer upset about easily removable sticker clearly shown in pics. Do the math."

or

Dumb doesn't understand the sticker adds value to item. Would probably complain if bought new wallet, was filled with $100 bills.

In her defense, that was one of my lower ticket books up, so I didn't post a back cover scan. I'm so used to auction stickers, it never occurred to me it would be an issue, hence the full refund offer for the highly offensive sticker.

I had a buddy tell me about a similar story. The person that neg'd him had some inexpensive items for sale of their own, so he had all his army buddies from all over buy something cheap then neg the person. After the first few my buddy called him and asked how he liked it and could expect some more. He wasn't pleased.

I had a buddy tell me about a similar story. The person that neg'd him had some inexpensive items for sale of their own, so he had all his army buddies from all over buy something cheap then neg the person. After the first few my buddy called him and asked how he liked it and could expect some more. He wasn't pleased.

haha. the first thing I did was see if she had anything for sale ;)

tech - oh, it's hysterical. for sure.

I'm fine with the neg. If it means other buyers like her don't want to buy from me, that's totally a positive.

slym - called already, they wouldn't take it off. don't really care enough to try again, mainly for the reason above.

Damn.

:sory:

-slym

That's the greatest story of all time. He could call ebay and say it was a conspiracy but all you do is deny it. Ebay needs proof. Awesome.

I once got a negative once for something beyond my control. I sold a collection of Iron Maiden picture Disc's to a fella in Canada and they got stuck at customs . The buyer had to drive to pick it up and blamed me. i emailed him and said Dude , I didnt do it . He then emailed me back and told me how could a store owner call someone Dude and I was unprofessional. I kindly told him I am not a store owner , just a Dude who is selling his Iron maiden records to a Dude in Canada. Still bothers me how he could Neg me for something I did not have any control of.

I once got a negative once for something beyond my control. I sold a collection of Iron Maiden picture Disc's to a fella in Canada and they got stuck at customs . The buyer had to drive to pick it up and blamed me. i emailed him and said Dude , I didnt do it . He then emailed me back and told me how could a store owner call someone Dude and I was unprofessional. I kindly told him I am not a store owner , just a Dude who is selling his Iron maiden records to a Dude in Canada. Still bothers me how he could Neg me for something I did not have any control of.

It's not like you called him a hoser!

I've managed to redirect anger in cases like this by acting angry myself and going ' those bastards ' etc. Now it's us vs 'them'...

Dang Canadian dudes :mad: