• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone wanna do an old fashioned trade? Andru ASM/Goblin panel

15 posts in this topic

This has been sitting on my walls for ten years and I just was thinking it might be time to sell it, but before I do, I figured I'd like to see if we can work out a trade first.

Page31.jpg

Copper, Bronze or Silver is fine by me.

I like X-Men, Wolvie, Spidey, Marvel, Cap.

PM some offers if you have interest in doing so.

Jim

Awesome page, Jim! Wish I had some Marvel stuff I could offer ya. Good luck with the trade, I'm sure someone will cough up something nice. You've inspired me to put up a thread of a my own!

Jim I've always found it tough to sell OA on these boards, its not like comics. This is a cool page and I think throwing it in an auction might give you a pretty good net return on it.

Peter: I really want to work out a trade more than anything, but yeah if someone offered a dollar figure, than I could look around and buy something with that money and it would be like a trade anyways.

I'm really digging early X-Men art, like Werner Roth or even Ross Andru stuff , when I was a kid I loved the first 66 issues of X-Men and even though it was 1985, I would rather have saved up $4.00 for the X-Men #29 I bought, than bought 5 books off the rack for the same price. I didn't really buy books off the rack when I was a kid. Went straight to back issues.

Jim