• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: Strange Days

22 posts in this topic

I'm such a fanboy when it comes to Bruce Timm's work. :applause:

The depth and quality he manages, truly one of the greats. (worship)

+1

+ 1,000

There was an article about the 75th anniversary that mentioned Bruce Timm had something coming out. I really liked the 1930s/40s feel of it. Here's an interview with Timm about his background and delivery of Strange Days.

Exclusive Interview: Bruce Timm On His Return to Batman With ‘Strange Days’

CA: Is Kevin Conroy the voice of Batman in this short?

BT: Yes. He is. It’s funny… he’s got one line of dialogue.

CA: Wow.

BT: It’s two words! He got a very good payday that day for word to dollar ratio!

CA: Did he know that going in? Did he just show up and say, “I’ve got two words?”

BT: Honestly, we took advantage of Screen Actors Guild rules and recorded another short with him on the same day.

CA: Does that mean there’s more coming from you and/or Kevin?

BT: Ummmm… can’t say.

:whee:

Loved this! Still don't understand why wb doesn't reboot BtAS. The dark film noir tone would work so well with the. Nolan films. Bruce timm is one of the greatest a true legend

It was amazing! Too bad they aren't parlaying this short into another The Adventures of Batman tv show or another movie like The Mask of the Phantasm.

If you read the interview, there is something else cooking that he couldn't talk about which Kevin Conroy provided voice work towards.

Hopefully, something much longer than a short.

:wishluck: