• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions - WonderCon, WW MPLS, WW Philly

20 posts in this topic

Hi all - going to be accepting submissions for WonderCon, as well as taking submissions for Wizard Minneapolis and Wizard Philly. FYI - Philly now has Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackey (both from Winter Soldlier)

Books need to be in my hand the Tuesday prior to the show except for WonderCon. If you would like to submit to WonderCon you can send the books to my hotel as this is a last minute add on (please contact for hotel info). Below are links to the show's guests:

WW Minneapolis: MPLS Guests

WW Philly: Philly Guests

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account. (new CGC policy)

*Creator signature fees extra (if any).

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account. (new CGC policy)

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Items other than comics accepted...PM for specifics. Additional cost or needing the item(s) sent directly to the show may be required due to size constraints.

FYI - Any signature requests for Whoopi Goldberg or David Boreanaz please contact me. Depending on number of items I receive for these, the signing fee may be higher than $25 depening on the lines for these celebs.

SKETCHES

*Sketch pick-up fee is $25 (for additional signatures see above for cost)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee of $28, fast track fee optional, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*Non-sketch cover commissions also available...PM for details.

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out hundreds of books and have not had any issues.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions or to schedule signatures and get the address to send books or other items to, please PM me or send me an email at twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

Thanks,

Torrey

What's the deadline for this one? Interested on getting one book signed by the Winter Soldier actors but I will probably have the money after Fan Expo Dallas.

Deadline for Philly isn't until the week before the show. Show dates are June 19-22 so theres no hurry!

Hey everyone...

Please see our new thread in regards to the WW Philly show and if you have questions, please PM myself or JJ or post in the following thread:

Wizard World Philly

We will be accepting books for the Cap 2 cast (Stan and Mackie) as well as Batista (Guardians of the Galaxy). For any other celebs and creators, please send a PM to both JJ and myself. Due to the number of books we have for the celebs we will need to be selective in other signings. If you have 5 books for one creator and/or celeb we will probably be able to accomidate but if it's just one book for one creator we may either A) pass due to time constraints, B) take the book for another show, or C) if it's something we can do easily we may be able to take it.

For those of you who have already PM'd either of us or sent books for the Mackie/Stan books we have you covered. For those that are still looking to have books signed let us know. For the price of these guys, you can't beat it...their signature prices can only go up for later shows!