• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The John Wise Collection

105 posts in this topic

Long time collector and very nice guy the one time I met him. If I'm thinking of the right copy, I think I got to see that MF 52 raw in SDCC and it was a thing of beauty. I know a lot of dealers wanted a shot at those books but from what I hear John and Fishler go way back.

There are probably a lot of boardies on here that know more about this than me that will hopefully chime in soon.

I sold John a high grade Flash #3 at the Superman Expo back in 1988. Or was it a #2?? I think he was from Paducah at one time??
he still has a home there (thumbs u

Links anybody?
www.comicconnect.com

Darn you.

lol

I don't really understand the CC site so I hoped someone would post a link to the JW books.

When John was considering selling his collection last year he told me it was partially so he could fund a house on Coronado island. I want a house there too :idea:

When John was considering selling his collection last year he told me it was partially so he could fund a house on Coronado island. I want a house there too :idea:

Heck, we can barely afford a hotel room in Coronado Island! :o

Links anybody?
www.comicconnect.com

Darn you.

lol

I don't really understand the CC site so I hoped someone would post a link to the JW books.

...It's awkward for me too...... now the Metro site is a whole 'nother ball game ..... it has the best search engine of any site I've ever seen. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Links anybody?
www.comicconnect.com

Darn you.

lol

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?searchType=advanced&listing_type=event&auction_id=255

Long time collector from the San Diego area. Super Nice guy with some great awesome books.

Fixed it for you. :shy:

CConnect's upcoming auction. Many, many really nice books.

There seems to be nearly as many purple as blue, which bodes well for us bottom feeders

That is if I don't blow my comic budget at the Heritage auction which starts before this one

Links anybody?
www.comicconnect.com

Darn you.

lol

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?searchType=advanced&listing_type=event&auction_id=255

Thank you!

OK, so I thought I like that Flash #1 but I just jumped out of my astral form upon seeing that Marvel #1.

Want.