• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It finally happened!!!

22 posts in this topic

that's right...I woke up today, and for the first day, in probably years, I didn't have a flashing envelope/pm waiting for me, from someone, about something, somewhere...

not sure if I should be elated or disgruntled, but, it is noteworthy (at least to me)....

nothing to do with popular (high school was a LONG time ago for me lol )

but it did bring a break to my normal morning routine...one I pondered about...

I'm awake now, so no pm's necessary hehe

well we could replace, "popular" with knowledgeable and has lots of cool books too just as well (thumbs u ...either way today is a day to be celebrated...hope you woke up to some nice weather Rick...we had a beautiful day yesterday (son got baptized then had people over) NOW IT SUPPOSED TO SNOW TONIGHT lol:frustrated:

well we could replace, "popular" with knowledgeable and has lots of cool books too just as well (thumbs u ...either way today is a day to be celebrated...hope you woke up to some nice weather Rick...we had a beautiful day yesterday (son got baptized then had people over) NOW IT SUPPOSED TO SNOW TONIGHT lol:frustrated:
snow? in april?...we are pushing high 70's, with good chance of rain (might rain out our softball game tonight :( )

snow? in april?...we are pushing high 70's, with good chance of rain (might rain out our softball game tonight :( )

thats Cleveland for ya my friend!!

that's right...I woke up today, and for the first day, in probably years, I didn't have a flashing envelope/pm waiting for me, from someone, about something, somewhere...

not sure if I should be elated or disgruntled, but, it is noteworthy (at least to me)....

Logical Explanation: CGC PM system temporarily broke. PM flood forthcoming...

WarGames_zps1ad290a5.jpg

funny...I was walking the dog yesterday, and out of the blue, for no reason at all, I said outloud (in my best computer voice ) to my accompanying family

"would you like to play a game of global thermo nuclear war?" lol

Here's my weather and the forecast for the next few days:

6E8D3E2F-14AF-4FA9-9450-F4DE7983A5D2_zpsxg9boiy8.png

BARF.

Sometimes I feel guilty for living in Southern California.Today is going to be a beautiful 75-80 degrees. :cloud9:

I honestly would hate that, I hate the heat, my favorite weather is dull and overcast, which is what its like here most of the time, except when its raining :insane:

Here's my weather and the forecast for the next few days:

6E8D3E2F-14AF-4FA9-9450-F4DE7983A5D2_zpsxg9boiy8.png

BARF.

146597.jpg

lol Looks like a Bikini day for the Princess!!

Just get it in before Thursday...the planet won't be there after that. lol