• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALAMO CITY COMIC CON - SEPT. 26-28, 2014 (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

125 posts in this topic

Was a board dinner/drinks ever decided upon?

Haven't seen a set plan yet. My brother and I should be around Friday evening (we hope to get in by 7 to pick up our badges before the show closes), and are definitely up for something Saturday evening. Weird Paper volunteered their booth as a meeting spot.

The booth is listed in the program under my name, not Weird Paper, but we'll be booth 138.

You mean Weird Paper isn't your name? :baiting:

How about this for a plan: my brother and I will be around Weird Paper's booth (138) at the close of the con on Friday night if anyone wants to get a beer. We'll go with the same deal on Saturday evening, at the close of the show we meet at his booth and figure out where to go for dinner/drinks (I know there is a Fogo downtown, that would get my vote but am not sure how close it is to the center).

Sound good?

I'll be set up at booth 410 (sharing with Toymatrix), so let me know what you all decide.

No worries, Rick, hope you can join us! (thumbs u

Haven't seen a set plan yet. My brother and I should be around Friday evening (we hope to get in by 7 to pick up our badges before the show closes), and are definitely up for something Saturday evening. Weird Paper volunteered their booth as a meeting spot.

The booth is listed in the program under my name, not Weird Paper, but we'll be booth 138.

How about this for a plan: my brother and I will be around Weird Paper's booth (138) at the close of the con on Friday night if anyone wants to get a beer. We'll go with the same deal on Saturday evening, at the close of the show we meet at his booth and figure out where to go for dinner/drinks (I know there is a Fogo downtown, that would get my vote but am not sure how close it is to the center).

Sound good?

I'll be set up at booth 410 (sharing with Toymatrix), so let me know what you all decide.

No worries, Rick, hope you can join us! (thumbs u

Planning on it (thumbs u

See you there kaholo

We're drinking after the door closes at this one right...

As long as one of the guest dont offer to take me to a club and then when we get there I find out I am Security detail :tonofbricks: . then why yes. I'm game !!!!!!

Also...... not that I think it will be a problem. I dont see the cooler being filled with RedBull coming up missing at this event :wishluck:

Well, actually all our signs and price stickers say Weird Paper. I messed up when reserving the table and neglected to put that in there.

The wife and I have been getting ready for the show! Feel free to stop by booth 439. We will have golden to modern age, plus my wife's handmade comic aprons. This is going to be the most comics and aprons we've ever brought to a show. We're planning on being there tomorrow in time to setup for the preview night. Should be a great turnout this weekend!

I can get one for you if you want. Raw or SS? Just PM me. Also Glynn will have a turtles exclusive to the show limited to I think 500 for that TMNT completionist. Him and I will be collocates so anything you need we can pull.