• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM MS. Marvel 1

22 posts in this topic

There is a mark in the middle of the back cover that may be swaying their opinion. I thought it was more production related and graded it as such. Maybe the others will weigh in?

I checked closely and it seems to be black ink from the cover , so it must be as you say , production related

Do you think this one can be pressed?

Ok so at first I saw everyone grades. Which I always try to avoid. Then I looked deeper at the back cover and found about 9 spine ticks so cb some non. The black drag mark is a wheel mark while printing. I doubt get dinged. And two soft corners. But those are my thoughts on it. I'm sure someone else will chime in with better ideas on this then me

There is a mark in the middle of the back cover that may be swaying their opinion. I thought it was more production related and graded it as such. Maybe the others will weigh in?

I checked closely and it seems to be black ink from the cover , so it must be as you say , production related

Do you think this one can be pressed?

A pressing would help with some on those non color breaking creases.

8.5. Is there a possible split/tear by the mid-section of the dress on the spine on the front cover or at that is a more stressed area. You can't see a lot the stress dings unless you flip the cover and see the white and there are about 15 minor stress dings and some blunting on corners. A lot of this can be worked during pressing Perhaps taking pictures of the comic with the spine showing outward and a picture of the inner spine. I think that is my main concern. However, like I said, the book can be cleaned and pressed. If the spine issue can be worked out then with pressing the book could move to a 9.0 in my opinion.