• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer left me FB before he received his comic!

33 posts in this topic

This is the second time it has happened this month - just sorta freaks me out, even though it shouldn't.

Can anyone think if a good reason for this (other than the buyer made a mistake?)

:shrug:

-slym

I have done this if it's not a major purchase and tracking shows its shipped just to be nice and trip out the seller

I've done that on accident at times where I've ordered a lot of books and got behind on feedback. I fill out all my feedback on one page and sometimes I've overlooked a seller who hadn't shipped out the book yet.

Can anyone think if a good reason for this (other than the buyer made a mistake?)

-slym

Buyer is clairvoyant and already knows you're a stand-up guy who will deliver an accurately-graded, well-packed, adequately described comic book.

I've done that on accident at times where I've ordered a lot of books and got behind on feedback. I fill out all my feedback on one page and sometimes I've overlooked a seller who hadn't shipped out the book yet.

+1

Buyer is clairvoyant and already knows you're a stand-up guy who will deliver an accurately-graded, well-packed, adequately described comic book.

hm

I'll take that!!!

:headbang:

-slym

Just wait till ya get the FB before dude even pays for it-that's a mind blower.