• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S DELUXE EASTER MIX SALE - CLOSED DOWN & CLOSED DOWN GOOD

365 posts in this topic

TOXIN # 1 - NM GLOSSY COPIES - $5

I have FIVE NM COPIES of this getting hot book at only $5 each.

Whoever wants all five can have them for $20 even. When one sells though, they go back to $5 each.

041914BoardSale058_zps459e49a9.jpg

Anybody enjoy some ham today? Well here's more :)

PETER PORKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-HAM # 1 - NM-/NM - $4

Sweet copy with just a tad of spine stress. Look right at the corner logo box where it says "1985 MARVEL COMICS GROUP" and you will see the stress. Other than that, a really sweet glossy copy of everyone's favorite swine... well second most favorite ;)

Hard to find these Star books in anywhere decent shape. Man children tore these to bits in 1985.

More from this run coming soon !

041914BoardSale066_zps6d8f5973.jpg

GOT has put me in a sword and royalty kind of mood... so here is a sweet Thor.

THOR # 153 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $20

A glossy stunner for sure. Lays flat and looks oh so good. Just basic age wear brings this one down... but I'm telling you, for $20 you are getting a great deal on this dark, red cover.

SOLD TO Yogi4point2

041914BoardSale072_zps02dac90d.jpg

041914BoardSale073_zpsa0e27534.jpg

WOW COMICS # 51 - $60

Decent copy here. It's has some small spine stress and a few slight stains with a date stamp on the back as seen in the scan, otherwise it would easily be VF, I'll call it a FN/FN+.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale023_zps4f57dac5.jpg

041914BoardSale024_zpsf072e48e.jpg

WOW COMICS # 17 - $60

I waaaaay over paid for this one as it wasn't graded correctly when I purchased it around two years ago.

The book has a pleasing front cover with a slight 1" spine split at bottom and about 1/4 split at the top. A nice long crease (approx. 5") on back with off white pages. Damage not told to me concerning this book is the two detached center wraps and the detached cover. I paid $120... yours for $60.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale025_zps2df90cbf.jpg

041914BoardSale026_zps4c2b6cf3.jpg