• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S DELUXE EASTER MIX SALE - CLOSED DOWN & CLOSED DOWN GOOD

365 posts in this topic

WONDER WOMAN: AMAZONIA ELSEWORLDS ONE SHOT - $5

Still looks new with a smidge of edge wear. Nice flat oversized book with some incredible artwork by Winslade inside. Check that back cover illustration. ;)

Cover price was $7.95 around 17 years ago... its five bucks now :)

SOLD TO Tivo32

041914BoardSale096_zps2823a52c.jpg

041914BoardSale097_zps25a83f41.jpg

JLA: YEAR ONE # 1 - PLATINUM EDITION - NM GLOSSY - $5

These platinum editions came out the same time as the regular issue ones back in late '97. The second scan down there shows the regular cover with the white logo... while the platinum is more silver.

I have THREE COPIES at only $5 each.

If someone wants all three, then buy the lot at $10.

If someone buys just one copy... all copies will be $5 each then.

GONE

041914BoardSale091_zps2d3ae53e.jpg

041914BoardSale092_zps638593b1.jpg

MARVEL COMICS: THE UNTOLD STORY -SEAN HOWE -BRAND NEW - $10

Original retail of $15.99. Fantastic book chronicling the rise of Marvel from its beginnings all the way up to the Avengers movie. The Image uprising is especially informative as is the death grip of Jim Shooter in the mid 80's.

Fascinating read. You will love it.

SOLD TO stippy52 @ 10% OFF

041914BoardSale086_zps52570f33.jpg

041914BoardSale087_zps8a7981dd.jpg

MICKEY MOUSE: GLADSTONE COMIC ALBUM SERIES 8 - NM COPY - $5

You can't go wrong reading these books. They just make your day better. This copy is from 1988 and look brand new. That Hoppy cracks me up.

041914BoardSale088_zpsfece9591.jpg

MONSTERS UNLEASHED # 3 - NICE GLOSSY ADAMS COVER - $10

This is sweet copy with just basic wear. It does have a chip about 1/8" out of the top of the spine... you can see where it is on the back cover scan. Other than a little soiling on the back cover, this book is just flat out nice. I'm calling it a VF even with the chip.

SOLD TO stippy52 @ 10% OFF

041914BoardSale094_zpsd28f9d5b.jpg

041914BoardSale095_zps9a4342da.jpg

IRON MAN # 80 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $10

Just a pretty book. You got to love that sweet purple background and those zany Kirby pencils. Ships in archival Mylar too. That's a sales technique too ;)

SOLD TO Yogi4point2 @ 20 % OFF

041914BoardSale099_zps4b98ce03.jpg

IRON MAN # 71 - GLOSSY NM MINUS or better - $7

Great classic looking cover with free Mylar too. I gave it a NM minus due to that tiny mark on the upper spine there. It might be a slight ink pen mark, not restoration mind you... just someone who had a pen just nicked it.

SOLD TO PtTULLER VIA GRACIOUS PM

041914BoardSale098_zps2c515804.jpg

SUB-MARINER # 52 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $10

If Sunfire was half a real character in the Marvel Universe... this would be consider a classic battle cover. Unfortunately, he's a chump :(

SOLD TO lizards2

041914BoardSale090_zps08aef6a6.jpg

DEADLY HANDS OF KUNG FU # 11 - $4

Nice Adams cover again... but this one has a 1/2" spine split at the bottom. Other than that and basic cover wear that is easily seen on these dark covers its quite nice. I even priced it at what a new comic sells for today. You really can't go wrong... especially if you like the butt kickin' Billy Jack!

SOLD TO boostergold

041914BoardSale093_zpsba629c52.jpg

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES # 1 - 1966 - GD/GD+ - $10

Going on 50 years old... and only ten smacks. Buy and take it out of the bag and read it like it should be.

SOLD TO LONETREE

041914BoardSale102_zps012a0172.jpg

041914BoardSale103_zps4f261425.jpg

That's a really nice copy of Vacation in Disneyland and an excellent price.

I bought a copy for a friend of mine about 10 years ago. Bid for it on eBay and ended up paying $40 and it was about VG+. This one is much nicer.

The inside back cover has an article about Miss Disneyland who was an ambassador for the park. I had no idea there was such a thing and neither did my friend who was a big Disneyland buff.

Very cool book.

That's a really nice copy of Vacation in Disneyland and an excellent price.

I bought a copy for a friend of mine about 10 years ago. Bid for it on eBay and ended up paying $40 and it was about VG+. This one is much nicer.

The inside back cover has an article about Miss Disneyland who was an ambassador for the park. I had no idea there was such a thing and neither did my friend who was a big Disneyland buff.

Very cool book.

Many thanks :)

I've had it for probably 25 years... I think I was going though my Donald Duck phase and just had to have it. lol

In keeping with the Mixed tradition... I give you truly mixed ;)

FRINGE: COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON UNOPENED DVD SET - $13

Still in original shrink wrap. I'm never going to get around to watching these. So my loss is your gain. Five bucks less than Amazon.

041914BoardSale125_zps5080ef47.jpg

041914BoardSale126_zpsf7719bc5.jpg

FRINGE: COMPLETE THIRD SEASON UNOPENED DVD SET - $13

Still in original shrink wrap. I'm never going to get around to watching these. So my loss is your gain. Five bucks less than Amazon.

041914BoardSale127_zpsa1b27dd5.jpg

041914BoardSale128_zps6b996087.jpg