• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S DELUXE EASTER MIX SALE - CLOSED DOWN & CLOSED DOWN GOOD

365 posts in this topic

DEADLY HANDS OF KUNG FU # 11 - $4 :takeit:

Yeah, now that Tom Laughlin is dead I need to pick these up.

I'm sure he's relaxing in kung-fu heaven Jeff. I enjoyed his movies while I was growing up. He seemed like a nice guy... plus he was always the hero, so that made him even cooler.

Thanks again buddy ^^

SUB-MARINER # 52 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $10

If Sunfire was half a real character in the Marvel Universe... this would be consider a classic battle cover. Unfortunately, he's a chump :(

041914BoardSale090_zps08aef6a6.jpg

:takeit:

FOUR COLOR # 1025: VACATION IN DISNEYLAND - SOLID VF/maybeVF+

So its like this... I don't purchase a OSPG every year like I used to. I'm using online sales, etc plus my 2010 OSPG to price the majority of my items.

This book has always amazed me according to the guide. Check these prices:

GD $16, VG $32, FN $48, VF $112, VFNM $214, NM- $315.

Now this is a beautiful copy from way back in 1959. Is this the first appearance of Disneyland in a comic? I mean I know it has Barks art in it... but geez.

This book would benefit from a press if you're into that sort of thing. I can see this book being assisted to a even higher grade by doing so... but we all say that stuff because we are trying to sell ;)

Nice copy which I will let go for only $60.

It's worth it if you are looking for higher grade Barks issues.

041914BoardSale119_zps49437956.jpg

041914BoardSale120_zps2fdd8616.jpg

SUB-MARINER # 52 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $10

FOUR COLOR # 1025: VACATION IN DISNEYLAND - SOLID VF/maybeVF+ - $60

Indiana Jones set, Hawkeye #1, Wonder Woman one shot

:takeit: toss 'em on my pile sir!

^^ 's everywhere ! :) Thanks fellas.

RUPP any more semi modern keys?

A few coming. I'm digging through this stuff as quick as I can lol . I will probably run this thread most of this week and stuff will pop up. Keep checking back every so often and hopefully I can raid your wallet :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Someone should buy this. A great read. GLWTS, Rupp.

MARVEL COMICS: THE UNTOLD STORY -SEAN HOWE -BRAND NEW - $10

Original retail of $15.99. Fantastic book chronicling the rise of Marvel from its beginnings all the way up to the Avengers movie. The Image uprising is especially informative as is the death grip of Jim Shooter in the mid 80's.

Fascinating read. You will love it.

041914BoardSale086_zps52570f33.jpg

041914BoardSale087_zps8a7981dd.jpg

Must of been a mild earthquake here in TN when I was scanning that front cover there... lol

SHOWCASE # 55 - GD+/VG- COPY - $12

Cover and centerfold well attached but as you can see by the scan, this copy spent its fair amount of time in the outhouse somewhere in the hills of hillbilly country. No silly... its not previously wiped or anything like that... just read more than its fair share. I guess that should tell you how cool of a book it is. I mean the GA Green Lantern is in there and so is Solomon Grundy... and the best costumed hero ever... Dr. Fate ! And you have to love that purple background.

Get yourself a nice key for cheap price until you want to throw down big bucks for a higher grade copy. ;)

041914BoardSale114_zpse88f3bc7.jpg

041914BoardSale115_zpsc168056a.jpg

I was beginning to think I was the only one who read this great book lol

Egg is right... its a great read. It doesn't hold back on really any of the conflict between creators either. Stan VS Jack, Stan VS Steve, Shooter VS tradition, McFarlance VS everyone, Quality VS Quantity... its all addressed here in neutral terms.

Thanks to all who have purchased so far... more coming tonight :)

Must of been a mild earthquake here in TN when I was scanning that front cover there... lol

Don't tell me you're claiming that you were scanning sober...., (tsk)

I was beginning to think I was the only one who read this great book lol

Egg is right... its a great read. It doesn't hold back on really any of the conflict between creators either. Stan VS Jack, Stan VS Steve, Shooter VS tradition, McFarlance VS everyone, Quality VS Quantity... its all addressed here in neutral terms.

Thanks to all who have purchased so far... more coming tonight :)

I have a copy of it already that I read the first page and haven't had time to get any further. One of these days I will finish it!

I read it as well. It was really well written and researched and very even handed and I think it made Lee, Kirby, Shooter, etc. all look good and bad. None of these guys, wherever your loyalties lie, are perfect and all made bad decisions.

Per PMs (and tough negotiations, including some cracks against the weight of my mother and the legitimacy of Rupp's birth), I'll take the Wows.

Yep... that sounds like dealing with me lol

Many thanks sir !

BIG WOW ^^ !

Don't tell me you're claiming that you were scanning sober...., (tsk)

I was wondering why I woke up next to that sexy Epson WF-2540 :eek:

lol

I was wondering why I woke up next to that sexy Epson WF-2540 :eek:

I bought that printer/scanner last year. It's a piece of ! And it's yet to give me any luvin' either!