• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 50

14 posts in this topic

I'm going 5.5 also and I like the .40 in pencil on the back cover :cloud9:

If I erased the pencil marks on the back would this book go up in grade?

5.0. No erasing the pencil marks won't change the grade. Welcome aboard. :)

I would definitely not attempt to erase the pencil marks .... you risk not only tearing the BC but there is also the risk of smudging it and causing a larger head ache. I, myself, am not experienced enough to offer a grade but you have a very nice ASM 50.

I would definitely not attempt to erase the pencil marks .... you risk not only tearing the BC but there is also the risk of smudging it and causing a larger head ache. I, myself, am not experienced enough to offer a grade but you have a very nice ASM 50.

+1

And you could also turn a Blue Label into a Purple Label by trying to erase. Don't try to get something else out of a pretty book that is what it is.

+1

And you could also turn a Blue Label into a Purple Label by trying to erase. Don't try to get something else out of a pretty book that is what it is.

Thanks for the advice. I was tempted to erase the pencil marks

No, absolutely not. At this grade, they have no impact whatsoever. And unless you're experienced at this sort of thing, there is a great risk of screwing up. lol