• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of the Teen titans 44

30 posts in this topic

A lot of collectors buy comics, bag, board and store them. So, for someone who does that, there is not much difference between a raw and slabbed comic. Raw or slabbed, they're still objects. You want to enjoy the writing and the art, TPBs and digital copies work just as well.

What makes you think onscreen reading works the same way as reading a book?

By "object" I meant precisely that. :)

A lot of collectors buy comics, bag, board and store them. So, for someone who does that, there is not much difference between a raw and slabbed comic. Raw or slabbed, they're still objects. You want to enjoy the writing and the art, TPBs and digital copies work just as well.

What makes you think onscreen reading works the same way as reading a book?

By "object" I meant precisely that. :)

you object to onscreen reading of works that are the same as books?

:bump:

Anyone else care to weigh in?.......Please?? :foryou:

So far I have 5 opinions not counting my own.

8.0/8.5- 1

9.2- 3

9.2/9.4-1

you greedy SOB, when I post a book for opinions I'm lucky to get two opinions, and one of those is usually my own hajahaja

:bump:

Anyone else care to weigh in?.......Please?? :foryou:

So far I have 5 opinions not counting my own.

8.0/8.5- 1

9.2- 3

9.2/9.4-1

you greedy SOB, when I post a book for opinions I'm lucky to get two opinions, and one of those is usually my own hajahaja

Well from now on I will weigh in on yours so you have 3!!!!