• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk - the true Spider-Woman?

60 posts in this topic

Offhand, I hate the idea but I guess they would only have to explain away 15 years (anyone know this true number) of Marvel time not 50 years of real time.

If it's only been 15 years in the MU. Can you imagine the number of civilians in NYC with PTSD?

That's just not a great place to live.

I wonder what insurance rates are

So she was apparently on the same tour with the other classmates so it's reasonable to bet she was a classmate of Peter's, right? Maybe her family moved to Nebraska at the end of the school year or something so as far as the Spidey world she just wasn't in it.

Why weren't any obese people bitten by radioactive spiders?

because this:

Fat-spiderman.jpg

Is that a real issue!!!???!!

Yes, because Spider-Man is a DC character, in the same universe with Superman.

:doh:

-slym

Since they are making it up as they go along, they might as well pick out a random girl that was at the experiment. I am guessing the blonde in the hat is as good as any ;)

amazin-fantasy-15-1e.jpg

Introducing SILK!

So, the spider "bites the nearest living thing at the split second before life ebbs from its radioactive body," then PP apparently crushes it in his hand, yet the spider had enough time to bite someone else.

Bull.

mess.

Marvel.

:facepalm:

-slym

So, the spider "bites the nearest living thing at the split second before life ebbs from its radioactive body," then PP apparently crushes it in his hand, yet the spider had enough time to bite someone else.

Bull.

mess.

Marvel.

-slym

Kinda goes along with my comment in the other thread. I think DC is crushing it right now, books are so much better. Would you agree?

Bull.

mess.

Marvel.

Kinda goes along with my comment in the other thread. I think DC is crushing it right now, books are so much better. Would you agree?

The only thing current I have read recently is EoW and Manifest Destiny, so I can't really say. But from the "reviews" that I am reading here, not too many titles at either camp are what you call "crushing it."

-slym

Maybe Parker Dropped it on her foot

Art panel in the post right above yours disproves that.

*sigh*

-slym

Damm.

Thank god I sold off all my Spidey last year and bought OA instead.

What Drivel

So, now they are totally retconning the spider's story. First, it died immediately after biting Peter - those are Marvel's words. Now, it lived long enough to crawl away and then bite one more person.

20 years from now, maybe it will have lived long enough to bite enough people to start an army. Why not, right?

-slym