• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #252

11 posts in this topic

I'm still a little bit in shock. One of my most saught after issues and... I found it in a box at the back of my closet. In a bag, but no board or any other form of support. Lumped in with 95% (currently, anyways) junk. Hell, I never knew I even had it. Ever. Gotta give kid me props. lol

Anyways, still new to grading so hope you guys can help me out. Have a basic idea but afraid my own bias might be clouding my judgement... besides lately I've either been off by 1-2 off +/-.

ASM252_0003_zps97be2039.jpg

ASM252_0002_zps8c0b4891.jpg

Oi. Auto. Adjusted that thing five times and didn't even think of that. :facepalm:

Thank you for the grade and tip, SNiPER. Was thinking 7.5-8.0 myself; looks like I still need some much more practice though.

Here's the updated scans if it helps any:

ASM252_0004_zps8f20cf75.jpg

ASM252_0001_zpsbc7c225c.jpg

Is the yellow a bad background for future reference? Saw white was an issue from time to time, but this is the best I have atm.

I know grading is a personal preference but that many spine ticks and cbc

creases, especially on the back cover has me at 6.0 at best.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll probably still get it slabbed to preserve the sentimental memories. Symbolism or whatever you want to call it. Like it does for Kraven though the hunt goes on. Will eventually find the perfect 'kill' for my registry. :D