• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIGNATURE SERIES: JOHN BYRNE
1 1

165 posts in this topic

The 108's were really nice. I almost peed my pants when I saw so many of them.

Are you selling any? Or are they all for you?

Mine...all mine. devil.gif

frown.gif

flowerred.gif

Maybe you would have an interest in a trade for one of those 108's? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just thinking the same thing. grin.gif

Show me the list.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The 108's were really nice. I almost peed my pants when I saw so many of them.

Are you selling any? Or are they all for you?

Mine...all mine. devil.gif

frown.gif

flowerred.gif

Maybe you would have an interest in a trade for one of those 108's? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just thinking the same thing. grin.gif

Show me the list.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll send you the full list when the grades come back. I have a wide selection for Mr. Byrne. wink.gif

How long do you think it will be before we get them back? Hopefully less than the 4 months it took my pre-screens to return. frustrated.gif

BTW- Did you do an AF 13 or FF 232?

I just got back stuff this week from San Diego, and I am still waiting on some books. Look for them in March. tongue.gif

No FF 232 or AF 13. My AF 13 was only about a 9.4 (all the corners sucked). I almost put in an AF12 which was really nice, but settled on an AF1 (9.4-9.6).

How long do you think it will be before we get them back? Hopefully less than the 4 months it took my pre-screens to return. frustrated.gif

I just got back stuff this week from San Diego, and I am still waiting on some books. Look for them in March. tongue.gif

No FF 232 or AF 13. My AF 13 was only about a 9.4 (all the corners sucked). I almost put in an AF12 which was really nice, but settled on an AF1 (9.4-9.6).

I wanted to slab a bunch of 9.6/9.8 FFs....but I couldn't justify spending the cash.

Wish I had a NM/MT copy of 232. frown.gif

I would have liked to do about a hundred books....

I wanted to slab a bunch of 9.6/9.8 FFs....but I couldn't justify spending the cash.

Wish I had a NM/MT copy of 232. frown.gif

I would have liked to do about a hundred books....

That's why I sell some...so I can afford to keep some as well. yay.gif

I have to ask, where did you get that sketch? It is really nice.

It's from "THE ART OF JOHN BYRNE". I wish I owned the original... cloud9.gif

I asked Pete to try and get me a Gwen Stacy Byrne sketch. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don't count on it. You never know, but don't count on it.

Has anyone seen one?

I remember seeing some Sgt. Fury's that were signed by Ayers a year+ ago getting Purple labels - they all had some color touch on them

I just got an Uncanny X-Men in the 30's back, signed by Roy Thomas...missing a page. foreheadslap.gif

I now have the lowest graded SS book. What can I say, [#@$%!!!] happens.

How long do you think it will be before we get them back? Hopefully less than the 4 months it took my pre-screens to return.

Should be about 3 months. Alex, will you be organizing Paradise's incoming CGC books or is that still Pete's responsibility?