• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 advertisement

68 posts in this topic

Daredevil 115 did, and it came out the week before Hulk 181.

Thor 229 did as well, with it coming out the week after Hulk 181.

Thanks! Were there any other books with it?

This is what we have come up with (although we are still scratching our heads as to why anyone would care). lol

This is what we have come up with (although we are still scratching our heads as to why anyone would care). lol

Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe the same reason why people care about Foom #2?

Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe the same reason why people care about Foom #2?

Also in Marvel Premiere 19

DCIndexer discussed the release dates in Bronze Age heating up on ebay. The discussion started on page 103 and ended on page 108. DCIndexer has a link to his website which checked Marvel copyright dates and releases among other really cool stuff. Very Informative website. His research showed DD115 was released July 30th and with Hulk 181. Other comics with ad were released after July 30. Sweet website! I encourage others to check it out.

DCIndexer discussed the release dates in Bronze Age heating up on ebay. The discussion started on page 103 and ended on page 108. DCIndexer has a link to his website which checked Marvel copyright dates and releases among other really cool stuff. Very Informative website. His research showed DD115 was released July 30th and with Hulk 181. Other comics with ad were released after July 30. Sweet website! I encourage others to check it out.

I'll be sure to take a look. Thanks!

Looking at this photo made me wonder... was there a "Marvel Value Stamp" of Wolverine?

No, no Wolverine or Punisher. But Golem and the Plunderer are there... meh