• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #41, 98, 120& 96 - Is this seller accurate?

18 posts in this topic

98 and 120 look about right

95 is 5.0 or 5.5

front of 95 is lower cause the top right and spine looks like it has a lateral crease or wear down it.

back is really clean

I think #98 is trimmed, right edge and bottom. You can see the interior pages are longer than the cover. If you look at the back cover, the top portion supposed to hang over and cover up the interior pages because of the slight spine-roll but not in the case? What you guys think?

I think #98 is trimmed, right edge and bottom.

I agree with pretty much everyone above, but the BEFC of the ASM 98 does look a little suspect. This would concern me more than anything else. Grades are .5 soft at least. The ASM 41 is way off due to the extent of spine creasing.

41 = 5.0

98 = 8.0

120 = 6.5

96 = 6.0

That's what the books look like to me (thumbs u

This all seems about right to me - if they were all graded a nickel higher I'd consider it in range. I don't think you can make a judgement on trimming from the scans. The right edge of 98 usually has GGs glove clipped, so I doubt that edge is trimmed though.

looking at ebay sales $150 for the #41 doesn't seem terrible - maybe towards the top end of FMV for an honest raw 5.0/5.5, but not unreasonable.