• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #301

84 posts in this topic

GPA does indeed back these sells up.

12 month avg is $593.

2012 average was $277. Pretty big jump there.

WOW! I better pull it outta the common pile. :o

Yes, Rip Van Winkle, perhaps you should . . . :grin:

12 month avg is $593.

I was being sarcastic dodo bird. lol I have a NM+ raw copy That could easily get a 9.8 grade.

12 month avg is $593.

I was being sarcastic dodo bird. lol I have a NM+ raw copy That could easily get a 9.8 grade.

lol

12 month avg is $593.

lol

I guess sarcasm doesn't go all that well on the internet. (:

I'm not surprised by the prices on this book. I hunted for one in the wild for a long time before giving up (not that I would turn it down if I magically stumbled upon one now!). Not sure what the general buyer's mentality is, but for me it's a cool cover that pairs nicely with the #300 when displayed. But these days, in the grade I'd LIKE them to be in, I'm pretty sure these are both beyond what I'd like to pay just for the sake of having a cool display.

When people see these prices they will jam cgc with them. Price will drop like a rock. This will be a 300.00 book like 298 and 299. MHO

HIGHLY doubtful.

But....I wouldn't mind it either ;)

You figure there is more than 50-something collectors out there that want the McFarlane complete run in 9.8. As long as CGC keeps the tight grading on this book the price will stay high, even though 900 dollars high is surprising.

But only completest' are going after this book at these nosebleed prices because in 9.6 these are not in demand.