• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

[font:Impact][font:System]Todd McFarlane[/font][/font]

f670a3d5d86547f5986adcb25f66440e_zps8621f288.jpg

7728011c4c364746a04d872b48b5e4da_zps49d843fe.jpg

images_zps54a07da8.jpg

Thanks to the Awesome Planning of Max and Tony at Stan Lee Collectibles!!!!

8986bdd9-4201-4c05-8c02-b0caabbf70a3_zpse67d9d22.jpg

AND

0c5eab35-835b-4e9e-affb-7aa9cd7580bd_zps11089330.jpg

Are VERY PROUD to be the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitators for this years ANNUAL Todd McFarlane Signing!

We are based on the East Coast and Anastasia's Collectibles is on the West Coast. Feel free to ship your books to whomever is closest and cheapest to ship too!

--We expect the signing to take place in the late fall after the New York Comic Con.

--Please note that we are doing everything we can to keep this price as affordable as possible for everyone! We do not plan to jack up the price of McFarlane's autograph rate a few months away from the signing!

:acclaim::news:

--PRICING-

McFarlane Autograph $35

Modern Tier CGC SS Rate- $35

Standard Tier CGC SS Rate- $70 (Think ASM 300)

--PRICING- EXTRAS

ADD Stan Lee- $75

ADD Peter David- PRICE TBA

Fast Track- $10

Prep Fees- $5

CGC Invoice Fee- $5

Return Shipping- UPS $12 + $2 Each Additional Book or USPS Price Chart on website. www.NYComics.us

Attention Clients- All books must be sent in with a submission form from my website and payment in Full. If you paid via paypal add 4% if you want us to bill your credit card include all information including CVV # and add 3%. Please note your form of payment.

Attention All CGC Signature Series Dealers and Facilitators- WE WANT to work with You! If you want to work with us and submit under your own account below is our standards---PM me for pricing.

-All Books MUST be in Window Bags labeled with YOUR name and Invoice number. No Flap Books!

-All Books MUST be received by the deadline with payment via cash or check along with completed CGC SS invoices. No paypal please.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to email or PM myself or Anastasia's Collectibles.

Thanks everyone~! We have lots of time to plan. Our goal is to get a massive amount of books for Todd to sign!

I am really happy to see everyone's enthusiasm. Chris and I were very happy when we found out ourselves. It had been a few years since we had been able to get McFarlane sigs!

Any chance of including Todd in your Masters tour submissions? Multi sig sweetness. :)

and/or combo'd with another convention/show?