• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED!

203 posts in this topic

Just a Bump here. Feel free to contact ourselves or Anastasia's Collectibles regarding Todd McFarlane SS Submissions!

Our website has been updated and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact.

I bought an ASM #301 CGC 9.6 to get cracked and signed. Do you guys offer pressing service or would it be easier to get the book pressed and prep it myself?

I like getting books pressed by Joeypost ahead of time. He is great about shipping them to me.

Or you can go online and pay and fill out a form for pressing by CGC. They then press your books after they get signed before they get graded.

Can books be submitted via mail now using your online submission form?

Yes Yes and Yes

It is preferred

Ship them in, the earlier the better. It gives me plenty of time to fill out submission forms and double check everything. :)

I need help confirming the pricing. If I have a stan lee book over $1000 in value. The price is $200. A $5 invoice fee and a $5 prep fee is then added. The shipping chart is pretty straight forward ($36 in this case). So that would be $246 for this one book?

If I had a Stan book under $1000, that would be $160 for Stan, $5 invoice, $5 prep, $31 shipping, and I could ad JRSR for $25, making it $226 for that book?

For books with JRSR and/or JRJR and McFarlane, the price would be the sig rate(s) for the artist(s) ($35 for McFarlane) plus CGC fee listed (using modern in this case) $35, the invoice and prep fees of $10 plus shipping of $29. A total of $109 for this book?

Can one single payment be made for all submissions?

Well I can go ahead and confirm that pricing for you. Great job!

Yeah each different tier requires its own invoice and in turn its own return shipping.

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.

We are about 1 Month away. GET ME THOSE MCFARLANE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!

This is the final Hurrah for 2014 SS Events for NYComics.

This is the event to get AWESOME multi sig books done.

Feel free to email me or Anastasia's Collectibles for a quote for McFarlane. It only happens once a year and our plan is for this to be an EPIC signing!!!!!

Cheers!

Sean

Sean, you're doing a GREAT job, just FYI.

I know you probably are unaware, but there are quite a number of people that I deal with that you never get to meet who are over the moon that you're finally able to get Todd.

Congrats, and good luck! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rich,

Awesome to hear. Thank You!

Bonus points to anyone who wants to send me these bulk orders NOW rather than by 10/3

Anastasia's Collectibles over on the West Coast means cheaper mail in shipping if you want to submit with them. We are working this signing together so our goal is to make this accessible to everyone easily.

Cheers!

-Sean